The EU4Digital Facility organized training for Moldovan experts on the establishment and management of National Digital Skills and Jobs Coalitions on October 16, 2020.
The aim of the training was to introduce national experts from Moldova to in-depth principles of establishing and managing National Coalitions, and to discuss recommendations for the next steps after a National Coalition gets definitely established in Moldova.
The training covered:
- General overview of National Digital Skills and Jobs Coalition in EU;
- Principles and best practices for designing National Digital skills strategies and Action plans;
- National Coalition structure and management principles across the EU;
- EU best practices of National Coalition activities promoting digital skills for all citizens;
- EU best practices of National Coalition activities promoting digital skills in education;
- Cooperation with EU National Coalitions, existing best practices, tools and resources.
Attending the training were more than 40 Moldovan experts representing various ministries, education institutions, industry associations and government agencies.
The training was carried out as part of the activities under the EU4Digital Facility digital skills thematic area, which include a series of trainings, conferences and study visits to support the process of sharing the best practices between the EU and Eastern partner countries on the issue of digital skills. The priorities for trainings were defined by the Digital Skills Network during the Webinar held on 29 April 2020.